Please Donate To Keep My Freebies Free

Please Donate if you felt lead to do so. It would really help, I am trying to raise money so I can pay for my my father's funeral any help would be greatly appreciated! thank you and God Bless

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Water Element Scrapbook Freebie

Since I made a Fire Scrapbook i figured we needed a water one!
Hope you all enjoy this
Have a wonderful day!!!

8 Papers
3 bows
7 butterflies
9 buttons
11 swirls
2 curly ribbons
5 flowers
5 frames
2 glass stained shapes
11 hearts
2 suns
2 rain drops
4 tags
14 ribbons
6 pearl rain drops
"Capital and lower case Alpha"
You may download this freebie kit HERE

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cute thanks for the freebie :oD

Mungo said...

Beautiful is a word I seem to use repeatedly but it certainly applies here, thank you

Deanna said...

The colors in this kit are just beautiful. Thanks!

1