Please Donate To Keep My Freebies Free

Please Donate if you felt lead to do so. It would really help, I am trying to raise money so I can pay for my my father's funeral any help would be greatly appreciated! thank you and God Bless

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Winter Memories

19 papers
4 mini bows
3 beads
4 bells
7 large bows
9 butterlies
12 buttons
7 curly ribbons
5 dimonds
4 embelishments
13 flowers
7 flower chains
3 candies
2 gifts
7 glass flowers
6 hearts
4 hollies
4 ornaments
11 glass stained
8 ribbons
4snowmen
7 swirls
4 christmas trees
4 laces
1 word art
1 candle
You may pick up my scrapbook HERE

7 comments:

Shirley said...

Awesome kit...TY4S...

~Marith said...

Thank you - very way cool kit!

Unknown said...

Your kits are amazing! Thank you so much for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Coll kit. Love it. Thanks so much for sharing

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 06 Dec [LA 09:00pm] - 07 Dec [NY 12:00am, UK 05:00am, OZ 04:00pm] ).

Deanna said...

Thanks! I love the traditional Christmas colors!

clubiani said...

this is beautiful! thank you for your kindness!

1