Please Donate To Keep My Freebies Free

Please Donate if you felt lead to do so. It would really help, I am trying to raise money so I can pay for my my father's funeral any help would be greatly appreciated! thank you and God Bless

Monday, March 9, 2009

The Irish Princess


This is My Part in the Lucky Blog Train!

"The Irish Princess"

This Kit Comes in 3 Parts
Sorry for being so big!
I just couldn't help my self had too much fun!






This Kit contains 245 Pieces

1 Calender
26 Tags
8 Brads
22 Beads
17 Butterflies
5 Laces
12 Mics Elements
39 Bows
13 Frames
24 Shamrocks
43 Flowers
14 Glitters
34 Backgrounds & Tiles

HERE IS PART 1

HERE IS PART 2

HERE IS PART 3

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Elements Only, Papers Only post on Mar. 09, 2009. Thanks again.

SharonKay said...

Wowzers!What a great kit. Thanks so much.

Anonymous said...

Thankyou for you part in the Lucky Train Blog Smiles :D

Anonymous said...

Thank you!

Michele said...

Awesome elements!! Thank you so much!!!

1